What’s the most dangerous place in Africa?
The most dangerous countries in Africa are Central African Republic, Libya, Mali, Somalia and South Sudan.
What areas of Africa are dangerous?
Anyway, 14 of the 30 most dangerous countries in the world are in Africa, among which the worsts are South Sudan (4th), Somalia (6th most dangerous in the world), Lybia (7th), Central African Republic (8th), Sudan (9th) D.R. of Congo (11th), and Nigeria (again according to the GPI).
What is the most violent city in Africa?
Johannesburg – South Africa
Johannesburg is one of the deadliest cities in the world.
What is the safest country in Africa?
10 of the Safest Places to Visit in Africa in 2020/2021
- Rwanda. Rwanda is arguably the safest country in Africa, which is immediately apparent upon arrival in the relaxed and sophisticated capital Kigali. …
- Botswana. …
- Mauritius. …
- Namibia. …
- Seychelles. …
- Ethiopia. …
- Morocco. …
Where should I not live in Africa?
The 20 Worst Places to Live in Africa
- Lagos, Nigeria.
- Durban, South Africa. …
- Bangui, Central African Republic. …
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. …
- Tripoli, Libya. …
- Rustenburg City, South Africa. …
- Douala, Cameroon. …
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Over the past decade, Ethiopia’s capital city has been going through a building boom. …
What is the richest country in Africa?
Top 20 Richest Countries in Africa
- Equatorial Guinea.
- South Africa.
What is the least safest country in Africa?
Which countries in Africa are not safe to visit?
- Central African Republic – Crime.
- Libya – Terrorism.
- Somalia – Terrorism / Piracy.
- South Sudan – Armed Conflict.
- Mali – Terrorism / Kidnapping.
What is the best city to live in Africa?
Mercer Quality of Living Ranking 2018 of African cities