What is the easiest way to send money to Europe?
Sending money from the U.S. to Europe is a breeze with Wise. Your recipient needs to have a bank account to receive the money. You can pay for your transfer through wire transfer, ACH, debit cards, or credit cards. Payments via credit card can carry a small percentage fee.
How can I send money from Nigeria to Europe?
Ways of receiving money in Nigeria from abroad
- Domiciliary account – International Bank wire transfer.
- Western Union via Quickteller to your bank account.
- Western Union money transfer.
- Online money transfer.
How can I transfer money to Europe?
How to send money to Europe in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in INR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
What is the safest way to send money to Europe?
As a general rule the best-known companies, Western Union and MoneyGram, offer the most ways to send money to the most countries. But they also often have higher fees and less-favorable exchange rates than such services as Xoom and Viamericas.
What is the best way to send money to Germany?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money to Germany from the USA
- Best Exchange Rates (and Fastest): Wise.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: WorldRemit.
- Large Amounts: XE. Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
How can I avoid a wire transfer fee?
You can avoid a wire transfer fee by using free payment services such as Zelle or Popmoney to send money from an account at one bank to an account at another bank. Which banks offer free wire transfers? Some banks offer free wire transfers, and others waive fees for certain accounts.
Can I send Euro to Nigeria?
You can send money to any major bank in Nigeria. If you pay by debit/credit card, your money transfer will be delivered in 30 minutes, even at weekends. You can also send money to Nigeria by SWIFT in EUR or USD.
Can I use WorldRemit in Nigeria?
Yes, you can still send money to Nigeria using WorldRemit. The latest directive from the Central Bank of Nigeria has led to some changes to the services we offer. The ‘Send Money’ page on our website will be updated with the latest options available to you that includes cash pickup, bank transfer and airtime top-up.
What is the best way to receive money from abroad?
Here are nine of the most popular ways to receive money from overseas in Nigeria:
- WorldRemit. With WorldRemit, you can receive money from clients, family, and friends residing abroad at low service rates. …
- TransferWise. …
- MoneyGram. …
- Western Union. …
- Ria Money Transfer. …
- Payoneer. …
- Skrill. …
How long does a European bank transfer take?
An international money transfer within Europe normally takes 1-2 working days. Outside of Europe, it can take anything between 2-5 working days. Converting your money into another currency is actually the quick part. Most of the time taken is waiting for the recipient foreign bank to clear your funds.
How do I pay someone in Europe?
A cheaper, faster way to send money is to use a money transfer specialist company like Wise (formerly known as TransferWise), OFX, WorldRemit, XE or Xoom. These companies transfer money through bank accounts within 2 working days, offer very good exchange rates, low transfer fees, and a wide range of payment options.
How do I do an international bank transfer?
Option 1: Make an international bank transfer online
- Find the wire transfer section on your bank’s website. …
- Double-check your online transfer limit. …
- Enter the recipient’s bank details. …
- Enter the amount and choose the currency you want for the recipient bank. …
- Pay the transfer processing fee.