How much do lawyers earn per month in South Africa?
A Junior Attorney in South Africa usually earns an average Salary of R 15,922 per month. A Senior Attorney is higher in level than a Junior Attorney, having 4- 10 years of Professional experience. Hence, their Salary is usually higher with an estimated Average Salary of R 30,000 per month.
What type of lawyer is highest paid in South Africa?
Top earners include General Counsel (GC) and partners, both of which can expect to take home R5 million a year at the high-end of market. At the other end of the scale, candidate attorneys can expect to earn between R250,000 and R300,000 a year at top law firms.
What is the starting salary for a lawyer in South Africa?
An early career Entry-Level Attorney with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R121,541 based on 143 salaries.
What is the monthly income of a lawyer?
There is a number of lawyers working in small law firms in the country who earn as little as Rs 6000 – 12000 in a month, while their counterparts working in tier 1 firm like Khaitan & Co in the same city earns starting salaries which may even go up to Rs 1.10k- 1.20k per month.
How much money do doctors make in South Africa?
Which law degree is the best in South Africa?
4 Top LLB Programs in South Africa 2021/2022
- LLB (Baccalaureus Legum) Featured. University of Johannesburg. Johannesburg, South Africa. …
- IIE Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Read More. The IIE’s Varsity College. …
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law. Read More. REGENT Business School. …
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Read More. University of Fort Hare.
What is the demand for lawyers in South Africa?
Lawyers that are in the litigation sector are known to always be in high demand in South Africa. This is because people usually resort back to them during financial losses or to use litigation as a tool for cash flow in order to prevent paying cash owned.
Is law a good career in South Africa?
Choosing law as a career can be rewarding and exciting but it also requires hard work, dedication and a high level of commitment. The legal industry in South Africa is exceptionally competitive and there are many different career paths to choose from.
What lawyers are in demand?
Highest Client Growth Rates by Practice Area
- Family Law: +2450% (YoY) (Top growth area: Alimony) …
- Consumer Law: +2295% (YoY) …
- Insurance: +2190% (YoY) …
- Criminal Law: +1680% (YoY) …
- Civil Rights: +1160% (YoY) …
- Personal Injury: +660% (YoY) …
- Estate Planning: +330% (YoY) …
- Bankruptcy: +280% (YoY)
What jobs can I do with a law degree in South Africa?
Possible job titles related to law
- Administrative lawyer.
- Case manager.
- Commercial rights manager.
- Compliance officer.
- Compliance specialist.