What are the two mountain ranges in South Africa?
Five Epic Mountain Ranges in South Africa
- Here are the five epic mountain ranges in SA everyone should visit:
- The Drakensberg Mountain Range.
- Table Mountain Mountain Range.
- Pilanesberg Mountain Range.
- Baviaanskloof Mountain Range.
- The Amatola Mountain Range.
Is Table Mountain the highest in South Africa?
‘sea-emerging’; Afrikaans: Tafelberg) is a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the city of Cape Town in South Africa.
|Elevation||1,084.6 m (3,558 ft)|
|Prominence||1,055 m (3,461 ft)|
|Listing||List of mountains in South Africa|
Which country in Africa has the most mountains?
Ethiopia is an extremely mountainous country, most of it an exapansive high plateau with deep canyons, rising gently to Ras Dashen (4620m/15,157′), the highest mountain in Africa outside of the three famous massifs.
|Child Range High Points||Rank||1.|
|Range2||East Africa Mountains|