What is the African name for princess?
Aida – Princess from Ethiopia. Nala – Successful, beloved, queen, the stem of a flower. Fari – The queen from Gambia.
What name means African Queen?
The name Thema is primarily a female name of African – Akan of Ghana origin that means Queen.
What is an African name for a girl?
Popular Baby Names , origin african
|Abiona||Born on a journey||Female|
|Ada||First daughter. (Nigerian).||Female|
|Adah||First daughter. (Nigerian).||Female|
|Adamma||Child of beauty||Female|
What name means beautiful in African?
Zuri. An African-Swahili origin name that means ‘beautiful. ‘
What are cute African girl names?
Top African girl names
- Abeba. This name is a palindrome, this means it forms the same name when spelled forward or backward. …
- Aberash. This unusual Eastern African name means ”giving off light” or ”shining”
- Ada. …
- Amara. …
- Chidinma. …
- Hadiza. …
- Hibo. …
What girl name means royalty?
Old-fashioned female names that mean royalty include Alice, Sarah, Sadie, and Kimberly. With the rise in unique names and nickname names, there are also some out-of-the-box options to try. Kingsley, Juno, and Ara work for both a boy or girl.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What is a badass girl name?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What name means gift from God?
When looking for a name for a baby, some parents like to opt for names that mean ‘a gift from God’ and with good reason.
Names for Boys.
|Ataullah||Another Arabic name that means gift of God.|
|Attam||A gift from God|
|Avishai||A gift from God|
What are common African names?
- Monday – Kojo (male), Adwoa (female)
- Tuesday – Kwabena (male), Abena (female)
- Wednesday – Kwaku (male), Ekua (female)
- Thursday – Yaw (male), Yaa (female)
- Friday – Kofi (male), Efua (female)
- Saturday – Kwame (male), Ama (female)
- Sunday – Akwesi (male), Akosua, (female)