Who is the richest musician in Africa 2020?
Top ten richest musicians in Africa
- Black Coffee – net worth $60 million. …
- Davido – net worth $40 million. …
- Wizkid – net worth $30 million. …
- Don Jazzy – net worth $17.5 million. …
- Rudeboy – net worth $16 million. …
- 2Baba aka 2Face Idibia – net worth $15 million. …
- Mr. …
- D’Banj – net worth $11 million.
Who is the richest musician 2021?
The 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021
|Rank||Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021||Estimated Net Worth|
|#2||Mr. P||₦26.6 Billion|
|#3||Rude Boy||₦26.4 Billion|
|#4||Don Jazzy||₦26.1 Billion|
Is wizkid richer than Davido?
Davido’s estimated net worth is $16 million while Wizkid’s estimated net worth is $14 million: Davido is slightly richer than Wizkid. Check out our 2021 list of top 10 richest Nigerian musicians: 1.
Who is the king of music in Africa?
Entertainment PR man and musician, Miraboi has picked Davido as the number one musician in Africa. In a chat with Showtime he said no one has put Nigerian on the world map than Davido.
Who is the richest person in Africa?
- Aliko Dangote has been the richest man in Africa for ten years in a row, with a net worth of over $12 billion. …
- Dangote’s fortune is primarily built from his company, Dangote Cement, although he started his business empire by selling commodities such as sugar, salt, and flour.
Who is the richest kid in Nigeria?
His net worth is estimated at around ₦150 million. At such staggering net worth, he is obviously the richest kid in Nigeria.
1. Mompha Junior – Net worth of ₦150 million.
|Ranking||Richest kids||Net Worth (₦)|
|1.||Mompha Junior||₦150 million|
|2.||Ahmed Star Boy||₦65 million|
|3.||DJ Young Money||₦61 million|