What is the largest language population in Central Africa?
1. SWAHILI. The most spoken language in Africa is Swahili which is said to have between 100 and 150 million speakers.
How do you say hello in Sango?
Important Words and Phrases in Sango
- Mbi gbu gere ti mo – Please.
- Singila mingi – Thank you very much.
- Sengue – You’re welcome.
- Pardon – Sorry! / Excuse me!
- Balao – Good day / Good evening / Hello.
- Nzoni gango – Welcome.
- Tonga na nyen – How are you?
- Ye ake ape – Very good / not bad.
What is hello in Swahili?
To say hello in Swahili, say jambo. You can also say hujambo (pronounced hoo-JAHM-boh) if you want to greet someone more formally. Habari (pronounced hah-BAH-ree), which literally translates to “news,” is often used to say hi too.
Which language is spoken the most?
The most spoken languages in the world
- English (1.132 million speakers) Native speakers: 379 million. …
- Mandarin (1.117 million speakers) …
- Hindi (615 million speakers) …
- Spanish (534 million speakers) …
- French (280 million speakers) …
- Arabic (274 million speakers) …
- Bengali (265 million speakers) …
- Russian (258 million speakers)