What is the best period to tour Egypt?
The best time to visit Egypt is between October and April, when temperatures are cooler, but still pleasantly warm across the country. This makes exploring the busy streets of Cairo, visiting the Pyramids in the desert, and exploring ancient Pharaonic tombs more comfortable and enjoyable.
What is the best way to visit Egypt?
Everything You Need To Know To Plan An Incredible Trip To Egypt
- A Nile cruise boat docks along the banks of the Nile. …
- Sailing down the Nile River remains a popular way to explore Egypt. …
- Medinet Habu, the temple of Ramesses III, in Luxor. …
- The Philae Temple in Aswan. …
- A guest room on one of Oberoi’s Nile cruise vessels.
How much it cost for Egypt tour?
Egypt Trip Packages
|Egypt Holiday Packages||No. of Nights||Price*|
|Egyptian Extravaganza with Nile Cruise||8 Days / 7 Nights||Rs. 1 41 630.00|
|Egyptian Getaway – Crazy Deal||6 Days / 5 Nights||Rs. 81 470.00|
|Fun – Filled Egypt||7 Days / 6 Nights||Rs. 96 940.00|
|Delightful Egypt with Sharm-El-Sheikh||6 Days / 5 Nights||Rs. 1 01 305.00|
What prescription drugs are banned in Egypt?
The list of the illegal drugs includes: Nicocodeine, Didrex Tablets, PROXEN, Mogadon, NITRAZEN, vaccine injections, KETAMINE INJ, Ergotamine, Dextromethorphan, Pulmolar, Co-Diovan, Kodinalin, Somanil, Phenobarbital, Nova Tablets that have an extended effect.
How much does it cost to tour the pyramids of Giza?
Most bus tours operated by companies like Memphis Tours and Emo Tours Egypt cost between $80 and $125 and include stops at other attractions, such as the Egyptian Museum, Memphis and Saqqara. The entrance’s parking lot is free to use, but parking by the pyramids costs 5 Egyptian pounds (less than $1).
What can you not bring to Egypt?
Egypt Customs Regulations – What You Cannot Take to Egypt
- 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars, or 200 grams of tobacco.
- 1 liter of alcoholic beverages.
- 1 liter of perfume or eau de cologne.
- Non-commercial articles with a total value under USD $200.
- Goods for personal use.
Which is better Luxor or Aswan?
I would recommend taking much more time in Luxor than Aswan as there is more to see in the area. The Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Tombs of the Nobles near VOK(better than VOQ) Karnak and Luxor Temples, Musuem, Abydos and Dendera temples (best preserved in Egypt) and more.
Is Egypt cheap for Indians?
1. How much would an Egypt trip cost from India? A: A trip to Egypt from India would cost around Rs. 70,000 to 80,000 per person including flights.
Is Egypt costly for Indian?
Overall, our trip cost us around 1 lakh per person, including the stay, shopping, transfers, and other tidbits. For a trip of 9 days to cities like Cairo and Aswan, the ideal Egypt trip cost from India should be between 3-5 lakhs depending on your choice of accommodation and modes of transit.
Is Egypt cheaper than India?
India is 13.2% cheaper than Egypt.